Friday, June 27, 2008

BUSY LIFE STARTING SOON..... REAL SOON.......


huhu uni's gonna start tis sunday.... act i'm kinda excited but nervous in the same time.... and mygod, two months of holidayz ended so fast!!! been very very bz these few dayz ( gomene if i din or late reply msg and frenster's commentz k!). finished my medical check-ups (took 3 dayz to complete everything swt"""""" and the nurses din seem to be happy with the sudden increase of their workload.. = =""), went to the Bank Islam to pay for my orientation fees, shopping frantically for new clothes (urgh, no need for formal attires anymore, that meanz new wardrobe all over again. waste $__$!!)
so watz left now is: P.A.C.K.I.N.G.
aikxxxx....... i'm soooo lazy for this..... "evon ah, u can come help me anot??" XD
anyway, gonna collect my specs today. den evening will only start to kemas barang. procrastinate procrastinate.
not much time for me to online soon... so this blog might be abandoned for quite some time... unless i manage to get my handz on internet there kekeke....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: