Friday, March 20, 2009

MASUM AND MICRO 1410

was browsing thru facebook ystdy and came across my fren's photos. omfg, she uploaded pix on MASUM man.. i cant blif i actually decided not to take part in such event.!! fuckingly mad with myself. if i actually went for it, i would've been able to meet my idols (national swimmers, no play play dere) T___T but thatz not the main purpose.

the reasons i was so heartache over it was i missed the times when i was in SUKMUM, the anxiety and extreme nervousness while waiting for own's events, the cheers for own teammates when they were competing, the glory we shared together whenever we won, the exhaust felt when we were back in college, the celebration and moments of joy, the pride felt in one's heart as we received the medals, and the idea of meeting great ppl in the same sports field is so overwhelmingly meaningful to me. the most important is, SUKMUM has planted the love for swimming deeper in me, which i've come to appreciate with wat i'm capable of. unfortunately, nobody understood this ystdy. nobody at all. Mom even thought i wanted to enter MASUM so badly juz to take photos. =="""" arghh.... i could still feel the bitterness while blogging this. T__T so i came to a conclusion, that in no matter wat happens, i'm gonna join MASUM next year. even if i've to miss a test or fail my assignment or watever fucking business, i'm on with it.

aww..... man..... (takes deep breath)

gonna train hard hard for the competition. and control my diet. and stop having lots of chocolates (mom juz bought old jamaican dark choc ystdy. practically torturing me T__T). learn my somersault and diving properly. I. Want. To. Go. For. MASUM. And. I'm. Serious.

anywayz on the brighter side, i got my new camera today!!! woohoo!! itz olympus micro 1410. gorgeous yellow. man, i love it so so so much after few minutes in playing with it. mission accomplished. XD

yikes, ntg much else to say. tmr starting class again. biochem test is next. watever.

No comments: