Wednesday, October 29, 2008

URGH...... LAME POST

short random post to compensate for the long abandoned blog. been very bz preparing for (aikxx) finalz...

sobzzz plz plz plz let it end as soon as possible... reli beh tahan liao

got my holz plan properly. and the first thg i'll do is to go shopping for pharmnite with meihui. and i'll brush up on my driving and cooking skillz. go yamcha with frenz and catch up with old times. go for a vacation. watch and drool over xiaotian in his new drama. watch and drool more over xiaozhu in lan qiu huo XDXD and if possible....

i wanna meet up with KMJ DS-es!!! gawd i reli missed them like hell. that's where i actually found myself, having fun and laughing and crapping away. haizzz..... itz so different compared to uni. i mean i still clicked with my new frenz, but it was never the same as before. kmj was reli a happy memory for me. i had a past that will be envied by some ppl. smth tat i cherished and hope to create the same in uni as well............


talking bout uni.... i've decided to (lalala~) stay in college no matter wat! if i dun get it, i'll appeal sampai dapat. lol...

reason???? i want to see that person till he graduates XD then i'll move out XD


cough. (=.="")


go benkyou now!!!!! byeeeee! jiayou jiayou jiayou!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ahem..

u noe wad i'm tinkin.. ~~

tell o die.. wahahaz...

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

tell wat? haha


*innocent la me, kill me for wat.*


murderer. XD

Unknown said...

u can tel me by email oso.. hehez..
sorry 4 being busybody.. it's a disease of our college i tink.. cant get rid of it.. hehez..

sarawakian ppl nice de.. killin is an optional.. wahahaz..

west no innocent.. only tricky.. hahaz..

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

i reli dun und leh. want tell u wat???? and i takde ur email pun.... =.="""

lerrr.... u macam say me also lor... busybody is human's nature ma. if not life is very sien de!

Unknown said...

" reason???? i want to see that person till he graduates XD then i'll move out XD "

this is d part i confused lor.. hehez.. and trying nt 2 'sien' myself.. wahahaz..

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

confused????

so ez only ma


the engtau 1 la




(and my mom alwayz advises me not to tell lies XD)

Unknown said...

i noe only 1 engtau de ler.. -.-"

who noes if u cheated ur mom although she ask u not 2 do it.. -.-"

don blog la.. study ler.. 1st year ned 2 work harder than smarter.. don b like us. wahahaz..

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

lol 1st coll got so lame meh only got 1 engtau XD

swttttt..... i very guai 1 mom's advice i alwayz listen de whakaka

erm how u knw i'm not working hard lol... u shud work hard leh. u sounded more 'suffer' than us XD


all the best for ur examz la weh~