Friday, October 3, 2008

Gui Ling Gao yang sedaapp.... XD

been hibernating in home lately. good thg the fungi havent grow around my butt yet.ystdy instead of revising, i actually spent 6 half hours WATCHING TV!!!!

-MTV asia awardz
-victoria beckham and princess diana's life story
-hokkien drama (walao suyuen watch this 1 ah??? lol)
-taichung dance concert

tatz y pia organic chem till 1am... whakakakaka


sis said smth thatz reli funny (for me la) ystdy:

after questioning her taste for lengzai,

sis: "beauty's in the eye of the beholder."

me: "oh ya.. u're rite.... watz the real meaning of this whole proverb act?"

haha knew wat it meant ady, juz wanna bully her

sis explained.

me: "so u're which 1? the beholder?"

sis: "ofcoz! if not?? the beauty ah?"


*ROFL*


ahem.. maybe it wasnt tat funny but it got me laughing even when i'm typing this out. XD


mad suyuen....






oh yeah, i'm obsessed with xiao chu!


went for lunch juz now at my fave restaurant.


after finish eating,

mom: "eh u say want try gui ling gao rite? neh, here got sell. mau ke?"

me: nodded and smiled like idiot

sis: "very bitter and nan sek 1 leh. muz put honey only nice. like herb taste."

me: "ahh, wanna try only. never eat b4 ma..."

came tis black black thing called gui ling gao and also itz partner, honey.

scooped a bit (mom: take more la, so scared for wat? XD)

poured alot honey (in case if itz reli very bitter)

mmmmmmmm........... one word.



NICE!!!!!



whakakaka living this 18yrz and i've actually never tasted this stuff b4, so ridiculously pathetic punye human. and if itz not bcoz my fren once mentioned to me b4, he said:

"mid valley's gui ling gao got eat b4 ah? very nice man.! eat once and u'll want to go there eat everyday ah. eat tat ady confirm exam score well!"

wow, got so geng!!? *naive*

ok, enaf of crap on this black jelly. i'm a fan of it now XD

the damn ulcer is killing me


T__T

ahhhhh....... 2 more dayz b4 returning to uni....
Gambatte-ne!!!

No comments: