Friday, November 7, 2008

ok, i'm supposed to find ideas for my MPA1 backdrop but all i did was

busybody-ing ppl's friendster profiles
msn-ing with palz
walking around and complaining about hot weathers contributing to sore throats


aikxxxx!



anyway, physiology juz over today. and gawd, the way we're acting, itz like as if finalz has over! coursemates ran out to sg.wang for karaoke (i ran back home XD), some were let's c.. onlining now, go for yamcha bla bla bla.

give us break lor, been working hard like bulls cramming in stuff like anemia and respiratory disease, heart disease, watever disease and facts that will never end. ==""""

one guy was even heard saying, "ohhh finally the largest burden is over. the next few subjects were my strength. good."

urgh, u wont catch me uttering that till i graduate.




will study tonight. not in the mood now XD weii, help me think wat to design for eygptian nite lerrrrr....

pharaoh?

big big pyramid?

weird symbolz with dog-like creature and semi-naked men?

cleopatra? (mom was talking bout women in veil juz now. hope we get to dress like those on MPA day XD)


good thg my pal will help me with the designs (guyz, i suck in adobe photoshop nor...)

but she need a draft from me


and i need ideas!!!!!!!!!

No comments: