Friday, November 28, 2008

SIEN SIEN SIEN!!!!!

after blogging tis, i'm going straight to bed.

been spending my time watching 'corner with love' nowadayz. man, my hubby was killing me all the time with his charm!!!! let me introduce, the forever drop-dead-reborn-and-dead-again gorgeous human ever walked on the surface of this earth:



those beautiful eyes and crooked smile got me in heart attacks al the time. omggggg!!!!!!! and he's like so funny in there, especially with the appearance of his bestie, xiaogui who's also very kawaii in there!! lurve both of them!! support xiaozhu and xiaogui forever!!!!

whenever he sent his electricity all over me, i've got to


juz like this. ultraman defending himself from big ugly monster

if not i'll get short circuit XD

i wish and wish and wish i can meet both of them some day!


XDXDXD *lil galz dream*



seen such beautiful thg b4?


wu zhun, u're taking my place there XD



nitezzz XD

2 comments:

lazy doggie said...

so zadao la..u luv to mr. piggy ^^

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

i lurrrrve him so much!!!! i'm mrs. piggy whakaka... hui yee i miss u larrrrr T__T