Friday, January 16, 2009

A BITTERSWEET WEEK =)

blogging this while in the comp lab for kemahiran maklumat. one of the most sien subjects i've ever seen in uni, besides titas and h.etnik. ==''''



this week passed faster than last week, and i can consider it as a very roller-coaster type of week. started off din reli feel happy with everything, with my old 'disease' attacking me again and needed 45minz of counselling from mom. plus with some bad news here and there had upset me real alot.



exhausted and fed-up



T.T good thing i left my stuff at home and needed mom to take it for me. she gave me a hug which almost made me burst out crying again in less than 24hrs but hey, i felt so much better and optimistic after that.



ok stop blogging so emo-ly. proceed.





it was wednesday when my mood finally improved. had english on that day (oh gosh, i love miss steffi alot. she reminded me of miss sheeda, my english lecturer when i was in matric. how come they alwayz managed to gain my admiration? XD) and we had this lil role play regarding different types of communication, and my group was supposed to act out downward communication, which was about a senior speaking to the junior.



MF came out with this fantastic idea on "eh, let's do orientation week. we're orientators, then we get the others to b the freshies." we agreed on that instantly.



it was hilarious and quirky, i'm telling you. MF and i were like yelling at our teammates (they were the so-called freshies) and threatening them with the same pattern as wat we hav gone thru last time. the prob is, we were stealing silent laughters all the time bcoz it juz din feel right to be doing that on our peers. one of our frenz recorded the whole play and i still laughed at it till today



=D



anyway it was definitely enjoyable. and miss steffi was amazed at the way our orientation is carried out. lol....



too bad my sore throat gotten a bit worse on that day and i couldn't eat properly. that night, after i finished my coll project, a fren of mine gave me his medicine for my throat. much better now. ^^

will blog bout my swimming competition soon.

2 comments:

m33iyin said...

pandai lo u...
simply spoil our orientation image...

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

where got spoil... itz so well acted out man.... at least our orientation is famous now !!!! XD