Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEEPS!!!!!!!!

rite i'm not gonna repeat that.


HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!

well today's 3rd jan ady and i din get to update it right after 12midnite on 1st and all i did was laze around and going to the bookshop and pouring over lilian too's 2009 feng shui book and oh come on, itz still new year guyz!

anyway, with 2008's gone now meanz i'm having new resolution(s?) for this yr:

a) i want to be slimmer and 45kg. possibly wearing S-sized shorts. yeah yeah, it's alwayz de same ever and i'm still saying this for anthr yr *threw dirty looks at the potruding tummy*

b) i'm not gonna procrastinate in watever i do. esp in my studies. (22 credit hrs, omg!)

c) i'm gonna b more ladylike, and that meanz HEELS! dear was juz telling me ystdy how she was addicted to heels and (with capital letters) told me to get a pair too.

and tis's wat i said: "ok. i'll b getting it on my 19th bday." lollxxx


talking bout heels, i lurrrrrve Prada! wait till i got ka-ching 1st.


and also their totes.

and that LV! *dreamy*

anyway moving on. has anyone mentioned to u a story about a girl with two plasters on her foot and whining on aching arms for some bad incidents the day b4?

u c, wat reli happened is ystdy i went to the library after class to borrow some reference books. (resolution (b) in progress keke). so i found two which i wanted and goddamn, they were like all 7 harry potter series stacked up together. plus with my file, i had to look sideways for me to walk without tripping on rocks or stairs.

and then to make things worse, my shoes were biting off my skin. (can my feet have grown over the holz? ToT). so i walked from faculty back to my college by taking exactly 20minz, with two books and a file in my arms and shoes that were killing me. raindrops can b felt on my forehead and i was like, "oh no, not now. i dun have 3rd arm!"

so tatz it. gonna wear sneakers to cover that ugly plaster-ed foot next time

No comments: