Monday, May 17, 2010

Outings vs yakkings

ok me blogging this outta blues and waiting for my "You're Beautiful" to load ( it is a korean drama, mind you, in case u're asking how can this suyuen be so self-obessesed until can watch such narcissistic we-teach-u-the-best-way-to-beautify-yourself-and-guarantee-you'll-be-satisfied-and-introduce-us-to-your-friends-soon video) so yeah, watever. wtf.

*Lady Gaga Poker Face is on and shaking my booty*

met up with my two dear gals last thursday at the curve. goshhh i mishhh them real muchie man. panda's got coloured contact lens now which i so want since last time already(and i hate to wear specs, coz i wanna look prettier and dont wanna keep wiping my specs coz i am extremely lazy. blerrkk)

*oh yeah, pics at my fb. go see urself la i lazy upload*

and ppl said gals cant stop talking. we are a whole bunch of chatterboxes!!!!!! one conversation went something like this.

18SX anyway.

Taufu: u know, in Japan, the parents will strip and have sex in front of their children when they feel the kids are old enough. it's a way to educate them.

Me: oh? so ka? (it means reli? in japanese)

Taufu: en.

me: hick, i cant imagine that.! i mean, parents will go all strict and might ended up saying this after sex demonstration "children, do u understand!?" *kids nod nod, mom dad casually wear clothes back* "or u need mama repeat?" *kids nod and then immediately shake shake head*

ok i even made those actions, blif it or not.

yay, video finish loading. and i promise i will upload my pressies pics soon la~! byeeee

No comments: