Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is what u get when bombarded with holidays and stuck at home 2

ok lemme tell u this i din intend to attract anyone's attention or smth but i realised after bath yesterday, i was wearing all yellow (even that so it was my sis who pointed it out first) and then my psychotic brain went "hey i grab the banana u take my pic, ok?" and then my olympus camera is yellow too! so in the end i had to use my suckish w705 so-called 3.2megapix camera for this:

trust me if u juz finished ur meal or in a foul mood, u dont want to see this. i'm helping u to save ur computer from undigested leftovers and punch damages.


well, if u wish:


yellow shot 1



yellow shot 2



yellow shot 3 and looking all bubbly

and still i am not happy coz my slippers are not yellow, my hair is not yellow and i am attracting your attention now.

hate me or lurve me, juz see this since u've already come to this point:



are u gonna compliment me? u sure need to, i am all pretty and glamorous now, aint i? XD