Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Chopped Off My Hair...

....again.

After so many months of telling my frenz confidently i'm gonna keep it long and nice and be real girlish, i can imagine them going "suyuen ah, u said 1 keep long hair, y go cut it ler?"

ah i dunno i dunno!!

at the salon ystdy, that guy stylist looked at it and said "did u have a style where one side is long the other side is short?" and it is a yes. It was a pixie haircut which i really love but u see, i've been watching many korean dramas lately and all the girls have these very nice long locks and i want them!! ok back to the salon story. he took the mirror out:

stylist: if u want to keep the original length and just trim at both sides to make them even, they wont look nice. so i recommend u to cut them short a.k.a bob style, den they'll look nice and if u decide to keep them long, at least they will grow into even length.

me: izit? but.. but.. *speechless* erm... ok *falling for his words* oh wait wait, i had bob style b4 and the other stylist said i need to have a higher maintenance on it coz my hair is not thick (mine is fine and thin) so it will not bob out nicely. and my back head is slightly flatter. so u think it'll be ok?

stylist: nahhh.... bob is for ppl with fine hair. *gulp*

me: hmmm....

stylist: u seriously dont want ur different side lengths anymore? it's nice actually. *spotted a stylist with that kinda style*

me: erm, nvm. just cut it. i dun think it look nice now since it's been so long time and all the different lengths of hair are sticking out.

stylist: wat about ur fringe? u want it to be aaa style, or look like bbb or maybe ccc style?

me: ................ (seriously, i have no idea wat this fella is talking about. nobody has ever asked me wat type of fringe i want) just a fringe that can see my eyes tat's all.

and the results of all the confusion..

no pictures available yet. but i look smth like Ha Ji Won in her new drama Secret Garden. swt die me wtf. i still like my pixie cut the best. annyong long hair sobs!!! and to make things worse, i suddenly remembered that PharmNight is coming oh no oh no oh noooooooooo!!!!!! how to look girlish and pretty now sighhhhhzzzz. can someone grant me harry potter magic ability bcoz his hair could grow overnight when the style displeased him? fml

No comments: