Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Can Has Free Tickets! XD

i wanna blog today because i have the mood to. which comes every 2 months poor thing. omo only 4 more days to finals eeeeekkkk *bite nails chew skin* no no i'm not blogging on it dun worry.

Juz visited my good fren in hospital today. finally she had her surgery after having the nagging lump in her throat for so long time. since secondary skul when i knew you babe!!! anyway, it's good thing the surgery's successful, u'll look prettier now my dear! hope that sexy husky voice u have remain too kyahahaha =) take good care and the next time when u read this post, u're all healthy and pretty already *,*

am so so so ecstatic until my English goes all upside down inside out wrong (check title) because omg, i got 4 free tickets to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 omg i am gonna pee in my pants by thinking bout it! u wondering how? ahahaha because Daniel Radcliffe is my bf and he sends me those tix specially for me.

Nah juz kidding i dun even like him that much. i won those tickets from RedFM lah, that's lucky or wat, u say? =DDDD they were giving free cinepasses this week and i thought i should juz try out my luck in it. Knowing my style, i would probably give up after the 2nd try because hell yeah, i only succeeded after the 3rd time!!! dunno where i got all those keazaman and keinginan and ketabahan and whatnot. i was juz commenting about how difficult it is to get through those tickets because they want the lucky 9th person's sms and it's like, u gotta hit the correct time to press the SEND button on ur fon. at the precise, correct time so it means u have to be the luckier person than others in the whole Malaysia who're listening to RedFM at that moment and clicking away at the same time. and it's Harry Potter my dear, not some junk they're giving out where u might be the only one sms-ing in and even if u're not the 9th lucky person u still got chosen because obviously, there's no other ppl going for it.

so on my 3rd try, with not much expectation, i got a PHONE CALL FROM the DJ woohooo~~~!!!! she asked me y do i wanna watch harry potter so i went on saying stuff like "oh oh i reli love harry potter i read their books since i was very young bla bla bla" (so if u think this sounded familiar to u, yeah that's me) i was so dead nervous and hopping around like bunny i dun even know whether i was answering her q or not. when i finally listened back to how and what i sounded like in the broadcast few minutes later, i must say it was as if someone is presenting me with that rare pink diamond worth some hundred million US dollars. i even said "OMG i finally won it!" yes i am that happy coz i am a lucky gal lol!

No comments: