Saturday, January 8, 2011

I hope...

... i knew how to make-up. or at least use photoshop. because i wanna make my photos look prettier whahaha!

i am a totally failed camwhorer since i can't even mastered any of these skills. i mean, i do know how to put on a lipgloss, and a lil bit of blusher, but that's all. give me an eyeliner and i'll end up looking like a panda. give me a mascara and i can convince you i will get my eyes glued. give me an eyebrow liner and i will use it as a colour pencil. give me the eyelash curler and i think i will end up curling my upper eye skin instead. give me a foundation and i will just make myself look like a vampire.

i really really wanna learn how to make-up argh!!! but u see, i was born with a sensitive skin and even with just a day of concealer, pimples will be growing everywhere the next day. sad sad sad!! oh god, grant me a flawless skin like those korean girls, glowing and smooth and pimple-free!! or at least grant me a photoshop skill like Xiaxue's!! i want to make wonders with my face wtf. not asking for alot rite? no, might as well just do plastic surgery when i strike lottery.

if i knew how to photoshop, i could make my freckles disappear, my nose sharper, my eyebrows thicker and eyes bigger. and then i could camwhore freely without even bothering to worry about angles and lightings and whatever those things u need to know to look like Barbie doll. Who can teach me??

owh, i just browsed through my laptop and there is no such programme as Photoshop fml.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how to do makeup. The little bit that you want to learn so badly. Was nice bumping into you earlier.