Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Temporary Farewell?

why so emo wan the title? yeah la i'm feeling pretty melancholic now. thanks to the rain and TVXQ's super romantic "Confession", and blogging at 1am bcoz cant sleep, not emo then is wat????? *childish*

i kinda miss somebody now. wondering and pondering how she is now. not like she knew and probably not missing me at all, but that's how i am feeling now. been thinking bout her sometimes lately too. but for some reasons, it's awkward to even send a message asking how she is. why? i never knew. just plain awkwardness. u know how u shud sound all cheerful whenever u send those "hey, how're u?? long time no news wor!" messages and i can say everyone's pretty good in it, including me. but not this time. i have no idea why myself. honestly, ever since she met that somebody, we kinda like, u know, lost contact for a long period of time. and to think we used to be so close, it's such an irony situation. Do people really change that much when they start dating?? I dunno, i've never experienced such thing before. i dunno if people will just have time for their somebody, or izit just me being over sensitive?

u grow up earning and losing frenz, but losing them for this reason is not acceptable for me. i sincerely prayed i will not end up like that. i dun blame her. everyone's different, it's up to them to prioritize what they want in life. But i seriously hope she can return to who she is to me, perhaps to realise one day that she still have a fren like me. or a day where she felt so dejected and lost, not even that somebody could help to solve whatever's troubling her, that my name would at least crossed her mind and i, ofcoz, no matter how much i would like to despise her for letting go of me like that, will lend a listening ear and a comforting word. i promise.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

don 'free free' emo la.. lol..

lazy doggie said...

me wont..hehe..n how r u BTW

Unknown said...

oii, emo gurl. ur friends which are near near one u also x tanya "apa khabar".haha. may b cn start with a forward message=)well, if both of u are shy, tak mahu take the first step to "re-bond" then it may become forever farewell =P

Unknown said...

the third comment was from me JJ. nt sure y the name turn to be "pharmacy"instead.haha