Saturday, September 27, 2008

Be strong..

Posted the song below as it represents exactly wat i'm going thru now...
it painz me deep inside.
it tires the hell out of me.

y shud i try so hard to
be in a position where i know
i'll never be happy
it'll only make me
feel inferior
all the time

ppl said, u juz have to be urself
yes i wanted to
i told myself
that u're who u are
u're not someone else
u dun need to
the mask shud be thrown away
reveal who u are exactly

but y do i push myself
to a limit in this society
causing all the misery in me

i know the feeling of being overshadowed
i suffered from it
i wanted for ppl to notice me
for who i am
and not someone
ppl wanted me to be
yet i still hold the mask
walking around and fooling myself

am i happy with it??

shudn't everyone b given a chance
to prove who they reli are
instead of only noticing
the greater ppl around them
and sideline the rest
itz unfair
life's unfair
i've never been
more disappointed with life
life's so fcuking unfair


mom, u're such a darling. ur wordz have been comforting ones. i appreciate it.

i promise u, i'll stay strong.

No comments: