Monday, December 1, 2008

SHOPPING AND MORE SHOPPING

went to 1U today. bought myself more clothes and a pair of gorgeous strapped sandalz from Vincci. reli spoiling myself like mad lately, and i'm loving it. XD

next week is anthr shopping spree with von dear this time.cant wait!! ^o^

camwhored with sis in Padini & Co. (P/S: look at those heelz. *sweet*)



newayz, went to a dinner with mom and sis ystdy at the Chinese Assembly Hall. then, mom only had two ticketz, and i was supposed to be the 'outcast'. and guess wat, they had extra ticketz and i was actually placed at VIP's table!!!!! the most front and centre of all with yellow cloth! whakaka

next to me were these two kidz, and i can c that they're also separated from their parentz, juz like me. so i got to babysit them lik taking food for them. i felt so old =P

and then they hav this lucky draw in the end where at one point, they act gave out these as prizes:







yup, chairz ==""" i was like, if my num kena for that four-legged thing, i'm juz gonna pretend itz not me. fancy having to travel in the car with this troublesome lucky prize swttttt
gotta zzz now. giving tuition tmr.. add maths == bitezzzz


No comments: