Monday, October 19, 2009

Another boring post out of the blues

blogging this after fed up of looking into my immuno notes with no input at all. i should be working super hard now, come on!!! finals is coming omg, that's like about two more weeks, omg. seriously if i dun buck up i might as well juz tell the lecturer i couldnt bear sitting for the exam, it's gonna be a waste of paper.



haiz.. even when i was napping juz now, i thought i was reading my damn notes. but it was juz a frigging dream. see, it cant even let me have my rest, waduh...



and when i signed into msn, i dun see the person i wished to see. whatever la. not that the person will speak to me also. obviously he's too busy for ppl like me. whatever. like i care.



monday blues for me as usual. how come i always have to enjoy myself so much at home and then suddenly got slapped on the face with boring lectures and stupid tests. sien. i want to go for a vacation now. fuck exams. fuck finals.



and i skipped it again ystdy. i guess it's juz anthr consequence they have to face for the bad decision. read me. bad decision. sometimes( no, i mean everytime) i reli feel like quitting. it's juz not my thing to be involved. blame me for being irresponsible? nah, i know what and where and when i should be responsible. and for this, what can i say, sorry i'm juz not interested.



but how to approach them? i dunno. it guilts me to think about someone who has the trust on me, but somehow my heart is juz not into all these thing.

can i leave?

can i??

dunno. i should continue with my studies now.

No comments: