Friday, October 16, 2009

testing.. testing...1, 2, 3..

phew, it's soooooo dusty in here oh man~~!!! when i logged in and i saw the date i last updated here was 4th july. sorry bloggie, for abandoning u for so long time ==""

ok there's no way i can splurge everything out in 5months in a blog. being busy is part of my vocab for this sem, not including all the times when i procrastinated, gave excuses bout connection slow, laptop no battery, tired, haven't bathe, etc when in fact i'm juz too lazy to update in here.

whatever la.

so what am i so busy this sem?

life's pretty good lately. 2nd year is definitely a roller-coaster ride, no kidding. the moment u're going high up, u come down screaming ur head off. and being a senior has definitely some change in uni life. let's hear it from the mighty me.

starting of sem:
-MMP. organised the moral slot. at least i felt more spirited to start my new sem. kept myself busy is what i love, ignore assignments plz.

-pharmacy orientation. woohoo.. call me orientator suyuen. it went on 3weeks, we helping those new kids adapting to pharmacy. it felt a bit weird for me though, coz they're either older or same age as me, lolll....nevertheless, i've found myself a very chio lil buddy. (ps: i'm still the youngest in line, coz he's a few months older, whakaka... big buddy complained that her graduation next time will be full of small kids attending swttt.)

-3 pieces of adorable assignments. on the 2nd week!!! omg~~!! dun remind me about it, tq.

-tests after tests since 4th week. until today. every week, yeah. it would've taken all 9 lives of a cat

middle of sem:
- tests. i'm gonna type this word out till the end of this post.

-and this 1 too. assignments

- pharmily day. performed again this year =)

-cc interactive games. chaostic.

-mpa1. organising camp now =)

-pharmacy's COP. working under my big buddy. tension. whakakaaa

end of sem:
-found time for my bloggie. lolx. nah i've finally decided to do some justice for it, poor thing. and also to those following up my blog and complaining no updates. lalala~

basically that's what i've been up to.at least these are some things i remembered doing. and what has happened with the way i'm blogging, the words and ideas din seem to come up. swt. will do better in the next post. if there's one. coming up next, it's my finals. c u guys in another 1 month, perhaps lol.

oh yeah, am hoping to be able to make it to sarawak this coming sem hols. cant wait!

No comments: