Thursday, May 22, 2008

A HARD TEST......

Checked my resultz yesterday. it was not disappointing, so i was pretty happy for that while until mom told me, 'hey.. u cant go johor ler, i'm afraid. ur daddy doesnt allow it. coz at johor..........." i din bother to listen. coz the main point is:

I CAN'T GO TO KUKUP!!!!!!!!!
owhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. heartbroken!!!!!!! to think tat the plan is almost successful and then u're double happy coz of ur good resultz, and then suddenly someone told u stuff that u'll consider tragic. so there's no point for me to finish folding those starz in time (since i've been so hardworking on them, with big hopes summor. aikxxx...... learnt my lesson ady)
wat a big big and torturing test!!!
ADUIIIIIIIII............................................................................


REACTION AFTER THE NEWS
i guess i should not be so upset over it lerr...... i've already waited for 1 month for someone whom i can't confirm the existence in my life, so watz this compared to that?? there's only one hope that is to be able to be in the same university together. that'z the most i can ask for.
MMS from someone thatz so precious to me ^^ (btw my com screen kept jerking, i dunno y. made my eyes going up and down =.='''')


a black heart??? lolx...... wonder what was the thing that formed the heart..? hmm..
wanna watch 'i not stupid' now. borrowed from vonz ages ago but haven't touch it yet kaka.....
ciaoz..

No comments: