Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ZHI LIAN AND DRIVING DAY.

lolxx.. was browsing through my blog and i realised there wasn't many of my self-obsessed photos. so these are the latest of me, myself and i.

ARGHXXX I'M SO ZHI LIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>___<'''''''
BUT THATZ ONLY WHO SUYUEN IS MA KAKAKAKA

TAKE 1


TAKE 2

TAKE 3

TAKE 4


TAKE 5


TAKE 6


AHHHHHHHH............................................
anyway, juz came back from driving lesson. pretty tired coz drove for two hours non-stop around kl. plus having to face the amount of traffic-lights and traffic-jams and reckless driverz and bumpy roadz. man... was exhausted by the time i reached home (with legz shaking). woke up at 7am and now i'm feeling damn sleepy (so plz forgive me if there's any stupid grammatical or spelling mistakes. zzz..)
FALSE ALARM ON THE EXAM RESULTZ!!
basically, most kmj studentz were chewing their nailz and having sleepless night yesterday due to this msg thingie tat said resultz will be out by today. u can check it via on9 or sms. and there we waited for it and someone discovered tat there was nothing at all. so i guess it will probably be announced tomorrow ler..
WHICH MEANZ ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT. I'LL NEVER LIVE PEACEFULLY TILL TOMORROW ARRIVES!

and it better be. hmph..

No comments: