Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOMMY... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! MUAX!

ok ok.. though mother's day is like 3 dayz ago ( 11 may, and now u're only blogging this, donkey!) , does it matter? i mean, as a good daughter (ahem...) everyday is a mother's day for me. awwww........ XDXD *slap myself*
anywayz, woke up on this special morning and found myself in an unusually good mood. (sunday rite. yup i know the reason keke). mom was, as usual, at the kitchen, cleaning the sotong and stuffing them into the fridge. ( aikx... guilty. ) "mommy, happy mother's day!" *cheerful* and she gave me that kinda menjeling+smile-with-a-hidden-meaning look. ooppss.. "thankx gal. erm.. aren't u gonna help me to clean this den? i'm supposed to have a break today rite?"
RUN!!!!!!!
came out to the living room and saw these two cute lil stalks of flowers. lolx from my daddy. displayed on the table. u know.. every year i never failed to see this. and i still wonder y it muz be a carnation everytime there are flowers from daddy. (mom said: thatz my favourite!) hmm... i dun believe it though. anywayz, dad's a nice dude. still remain the old romantic way: flowers. sweet... ^^
a rose and a carnation. blooming.. XD
went out to wangsa maju for shopping today. after lunch, we went to hunt for my late birthday present (lol mother's day and i'm the one getting gifts. where's the logic for this?) actually, it was merely going to get it. coz i've spotted this super-duper nice bag that i love from Memory Lane few weeks ago and now i'm gonna have it.
tadaaaaa!!!

lurve it!!! thankx mommy!!

Back view

lolxx..... one of the best birthday giftz keke

and i still havent get what she wantz yet.. haizzz....

nothing much happen after that. mom cook dinner as usual ( eh i helped too haha ) and then we sat back and relax.. tomorrow (12th may) is another big day...... walao!!

2 comments:

vonz said...

saw ur pic nia
de bag damn nice ^^V
ur mom got good taste
better than my mom at least = =

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

wei..... tat bag is I choose 1 ok... plz take note.... she pay for it nia...... i lurve it too haha!! next time show u hehe ^^