Sunday, May 25, 2008

YAY...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO KUKUP AT LAST............!!!!!!!!

mom suddenly changed her mind and let me go... woohoo..... anywayz, tomorrow meihui, kelvin and jinhao are coming to kl. and i'll be their tourguide whahaha. welcome to KL, guyz!! XD



ntg much to say. going out for shopping later. gonna buy some stuff (keke..). btw, i've finished learning my driving lessonz. worst 1 was the last lesson. drove to cheras. coach said he wanted me to overcome my fear for cars, so we went there and the traffic-jam were quite bad. i was practically inching and using gear 1 or 2 all the time. plus itz manual. and there was tis one time i was trailing behind a super large construction lorry, i alwayz had the kinda feeling it would slide backwardz (we were at the highway, the road was slant) and hit on me. argh!!!! wat kind of stupid car phobia is this????

but now i'm getting better in it ler... so juz need to practise and practise!! go go go!!


blog soon.. byeee..

No comments: