Saturday, August 30, 2008

ANATOMY TEST AND MERDEKA PARADE IN UM

Last week was i guess, one of the most tiring weeks for me, besides orientation dayz. after watching formallin-soaked human organz(brains, intestines, legs, anyone?) and horrified by the fact that many of my course mates were darn good in memorizing anatomy notes, i hit the panic button. wtf, based on my knowledge tat subject, i would have probably flunk the paper cukup-cukup. so i set myself to work till early mornings to re-read my notes again, trying to stuff in as much as i could till my brain was saturated with scientific names and functions. and life was made more miserable for me as i was chosen to represent pharmacy dept for UM's merdeka parade.


and gawd, we pharmacy students had to dance boria. wtf, i dun even knw wat tat was. when i found it out, i went

Wat.
The.
*censored*


can anything be worse than this?


thank god physiology paper is postponed till next two weeks. if not, i would have die kao kao there, right in front of u.


anyway, i skipped some rehearsals due to the fact that it was a complete waste of time. i have got to finish reading for my test!! nothing is more important compared to my disastrous anatomy progress. reli tension momentz. and watching my roommate is no help either, she made me felt more stress. plus the thought tat she didnt need to waste time going for that parade thingie was painful enaf to bring tears to my eyes..


few hours before the test, had lunch with my next room neighbour during matric times, ying wei. gosh, i missed her alotz!!!! though i met her a few times in the cafe, i din get to chat with her and ystdy we did. and we chatted like how we used to. i reli missed all the memories we had in KMJ, she was such great neighbour and pal. when i told her i gotta go prepare for exam and to wish me luck, she said, "aiya, no need wish u the best, u're already the best." awwww..... wat sweet and meaningful things to say. love u! *hugz*


well.. i guessed the paper was ok anyway......


night: went to dtc at 8.15pm. it was drizzling a bit, but it stopped quite few minz later (good thing..). pharmacy studentz were supposed to perform in labcoats, so here we were in the beautifully decorated outfitz..


The pretty, professional ones: shinyi, siok hui, mun yin, sei ling, shy kee and me ^^
we waited for 3 hours juz to perform a 4minz dance. walao.... but the whole event was so lively and colourful. i din get the chance to watch at all (was standing on tiptoes to peep wat was happening on the dataran), but from those sounds and cheerz from audience, it must have been a great show. yet, suddenly a feeling came to me:
there was not much regret that i din get to be one of the audiences, coz being able to be a part of this event, when they announced, 'persembahan seterusnya adalah daripada kontinjen Kolej Pertama dan Jabatan Farmasi!' it brought pride to my heart lolxx~ (@^o^@)
labcoats helped alot.. kaka!
very disappointed with somebody after that.. her words were not true to her actionz.. letz not mention anymore.. the pain shud be juz buried deep in me, coz we were not destined to hate each other. there was too much to risk if we were not talking..
no one understands.. only my panda mommy does..
haizz

No comments: