Friday, August 15, 2008

UNI LIFE: I WASTE TOO MUCH OF TIME!

finally another new update after a long long absence.


y? coz everyday busy.


busy wasting time.


today's first day of sem break. skipped tat lousy hubungan etnik to come home early. had four hrz of class today (normally only 1 hour. suddenly add a tutorial class and replacement for physio. sobz lecturers are big bullies....)

anywayz, will meet up with my good palz soon. but there's not much time for me to waste anymore. at uni is ady a nightmare. took part in coll's activities, hang out with frenz, shopping, pbsm, yamcha bla bla bla. ended up today when the pharmaceutical chem test results was out, i did..


badly.


T_________________T


it wasnt tat bad also act coz i'm among the average, but honestly, i know i've been lagging in my studies lately. i muz reli work hard!!!!! coz after holidayz, there'll b three papers and 2 of them are killer subjects for me.




physiology and anatomy. kill kill


my vow to myself:

no more pasar malams
no more yamcha
study whenever i have time
go back to kmj lifestyle

and

reduce pbsm is possible. if....


got chosen accidentally for perarakan kemerdekaan. walao eh all of a sudden!! din even get my permission yet and i saw my big name on that damn piece of paper. and they make the whole event sounded so worthful to join.

"u'll get two certs. one from pharmacy HEP and anthr 1 from 1st coll. maybe after this, ur chance to stay in coll next yr is much higher. 7pm to 9pm at dtc(no excuses for not able to stay under hot sun). still can go back home during weekends for merdeka holz. only need to practise a few times. join la. itz compulsory."



can i say no?


haizzzzzzzzzzzzz. thank god physio test is postponed till sept. if not, i'll reli kill myself coz of this.



dun feel like talking much.

will upload some photos on my orientation, annual gathering and the latest of myself soon. feel free to visit my frenster for picz as well ^^

No comments: