Monday, August 18, 2008

MOVIES AND ANATOMY

woke up early this morning to study anatomy. skeletal system. memorizing a bunch of complicated bone names and the even more difficult structures and functionz of them were reli giving me the headache. and after the test next thursday, it would be buried in ground, waiting to be digged out and stuffed into my brain again. aikxxx~ wat a complete waste of time..

anyway, went out to 1U with dear. she wanted to watch wall-e, and i juz wanted some break after a rough start of holz and also to stay away from the hateful anatomy. itz quite a nice movie la, with good animation and erm, cute robotz. but i fell asleep half an hour before it ended =="""" (dear: walao u reli geng leh. laidat also can zzz) wanna watch 'meet dave' soon. who's interested? XD

this's for dear, if u're reading this: thankx for being there for me whenever i need someone by my side. nothing's more comfortable than having u as my close fren, my ears to listen to my probz, my shoulders to cry on (though i never did that keke). u're almost equal to my mom, and i'm grateful with that. hope to learn from u more in the future on how to deal with my own affairs better. u're a great person, who has grown alot all these years. that is why i can cope with wat i'm going through now, only bcoz u're with me.thankx. muahx~ lol

3 comments:

KiMi Lee said...

DEAR~~~~

is very sweet of you ...i'm reli touch... & i also appreciate having you as dear^^ alto we seldom meet and dun contact much.. but as long as we still rmbr each other.. is more than enough.. alto at times i cant be by urside... but i will try my best to be a gud mommy... must know when ever u need me.. just give me an sms.. hehe...

frm ur only love,
dear

Unknown said...

geli oi.. -.-"

don join pharmacy lar..
asked u to join civil liaw..

life's easy and engtau.. hahaz..

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

wat geli.. dun jealous ok.. XD


haha ya meh.din tell earlier. pharmacy is great la not tat teruk also kaka