Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DO BETTER FOR THE 2ND TIME!!

anatomy resultz out yesterday.. well, it was ok i think but i wasn't that satisfied. a bit frustrated act coz i expected higher, and considering that many scored so high, i was feeling quite inferior. worked so hard for it but it din turn up as wat i've expected haiz... anyway... i wont be giving up that soon..

next FRIDAY: 2nd anatomy test. Jia you!!!!

been feeling more relaxed with who i am recently. learning to cope with my messy troublesome lifestyle that i had for the past few weeks, and happier now.. sometimes i still find myself wearing a mask and impersonating, like an actor. but it tires me alot. working hard to put a stop to those stupidity....

stephanie sun's 'wo de ai' on my media player now.... nice feeling


roomies not in room.. only me by myself. love it.

and is CC activities reli that important?? i mean, they keep pushing us to join this trip and go that activity. swtttt......... not being anti-social but i reli have no interest in those stuff and it irritates me whenever they do those pushing behaviours. drop it k....

and 1 more thg is, i actually got biro logistik and kemudahan for pharmacy's community service. omfg...... 3rd 1!!!! i was in the same bureau for coll's kempen derma darah and MPA 1 ady. shit..... dunno whether to say itz a good or bad luck. i mean, it wasnt even my top 3 choice. wanted smth more interesting but din get it. looking at the brighter side, at least i'll gain experience in erm.. setting up booths and exhibitions and helping ppl to carry stuff???? i dunno......


argh!!!! y is this happening to me.... TuT

i guess i'll juz accept it and give my full commitment ler.....

there they go again... anthr yamcha session. and i'm not going.. izit bcoz of exam stress or wat???? haih... watz becoming with my social life....? ==""""

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ada apa masalah.. tell us/me..

d trip.. they keep pushin coz wanted 2 b close/knnow bout u guys only..
dn frus although it's quite annoyin sometimes.. -.-"

mpa1 good for u..
expecting fun in which 1? -.-"

social life.. depends on u de..
slow slow build ur network la..
start wif pharmacy then project/cc then whole college.. soon.. UM.. hahaz..

n for ur academic..
i juz can say.. 'jia you'.. hahaz..

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

errr.... y michael give speech in my blog ah lolxxxx

anyway thx lorr... not that i duwan knw more seniorz ler, but i dun like they push2 here and push2 there... very fan arrrrr....


kakazzzz UM o?? sure no prob. malaysia boleh!!


XD


o coll and pharmacy activities i will join de lolxx thx for the jia you la anywayzz ^^