Friday, September 12, 2008

SO TIRED.....

itz 1.15am when i blogged this. listening to koda kumi's 'ai no uta'. been staying up tis late to finish the hubungan etnik project (it wouldn't have taken this long if i kept the internet and msn off XD) anyway, finally i've done it! hopefully everything will be acceptable to the lecturer.if not i'll reli cry my eyes out for one whole nite of complete waste of time.

feeling so exhausted..... din slept well last nite... was accompanied by disturbing images saw in one of my emailz ( dun feel like mentioning it. itz playing in my head rite now. been haunting me since ystdy yikiessss T__T) and also restless mind. and when i woke up at 6am, i realised the earphones were still plucked in my ears, yui's 'tomorrow's way' played in my phone.. gawd... meanz i slept the whole nite while 'listening' to music....which contributed to me falling asleep a few times in class today damn it.. ever since orientation over, this was the 1st time i felt sleepy again. so frustrated with myself (for looking at the mail) and the sender (for sending me such f*cking emailz).

omg... feel like throwing up now.... i hate that mail....... *screamz*


oh gosh..... stop thinking bout it plz.... class tmr starting at 9am thank god.... guess i better go brush my teeth and zzz now.... if only i can get some peaceful mind.....

going home tmr.....


ok, bed is waiting for me. nitezz... i mean morningzz......



and....



i reli hope to be juz myself......

No comments: