Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WOKE UP FROM NIGHTMARE, FINALLY!

eurgh wifi's so lagging recently, so this post is kinda ystdy's newz XD

finally i've found the 'lost me' back. so happy with my lifestyle these few dayz. back to myself again is smth i've been seeking for previously. lolxxxx~

and then, heard a newz from my coursemate and it makes me feel even better whakaka. aint no telling but juz have to wish myself: suyuen, jia you! XD

anywayz, juz came back from helping out the ppum's kempen derma darah and also MPA1's meeting (lol the best AGM ever i think, if u knw wat i mean kekeke *sneaky*)

was great having ppl all around me again, smth that i enjoyed now and alwayz. unlike the times when i was still having those nightmares and decided to 'bury' myself, unseen and unheard. my gawdd...... i cant believe how stupid i was then. but yeah, good thg i'm back to being me again haha omedetou!!! XD


anatomy test tis coming friday *shivers*

11.50pm: msn-ing with pikachu and senior CT. and juz only arrived, sam. XD

so i guess thatz all. wanna chat with them now nitezzzz bloggie.....

No comments: