Thursday, December 18, 2008

DISAPPOINTING DAY.... T__T

soli for the very long absence. been quite bz recently and plus with my laziness, tis blog seems abandoned by itz owner.

anyway, juz back from singapore last week. it was a 3 dayz 2 nitez trup. will blog bout it soon with picz if possible. definitely not in the mood for long post today.

YYYY?????


i felt so miserable for wat happened today. never in my life was i so disappointed when shopping. and i've learnt my lesson too. tat is: if u like them, get them FAST!!!!! dun f*ckingly waste ur time trying to "aiya, giv it a few more months 1st la, maybe will jatuh harga". DON'T!!!!


wat reli happened was, i saw this superbly gorgeous bag from Momoe. and it was 83bux. for my std, it was considered pricey. ok fine, i wait till sale. now sale, it was 70bux. and yet with my "save more" attitude, i decided to wait la. since i saw that bag in almost all outlets in KL shopping malls, i tot i'll get it after i got my salary from my tuition sessions.


so i went to 1U today, and i walked in Momoe with high hopes, and dang! that bag was gone. frantically i searched the whole shop for 3 times, scanning every angle and nook and junction and corner. and i still cant find that darn thing. so i requested for the shopkeeper to giv a call to other outlets. and can u believe this?????

"sorry miss, the bag that u wanted is sold out in other places too."

no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can this b happening to me????????? i was like "u muz b kidding me, i dun blif that bag is selling like hot cakes ever since i fell in love with it. watz tis????"

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... someone, plz console tis poor lil dejected gal. till now when i'm typing this, i still felt like crying and the disappointment is seeping all over me. T__T


arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: