Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MADAGASCAR-ED TODAY XD

went to midvalley(again!) today with my senior. and thank god my eyes weren't swollen. (thankx to 10 promises to my dog, which made me cried b4 sleep) wouldnt want to go out for movies looking like a retarded human fish. ==""

anyway after collecting our ticketz (good thing we booked it early, the queue was mad. ) we walked from midvalley to the gardens and back to midvalley. juz to find a place for lunch =P partially it was my princess attitude tatz so choosy whakaka~

watched madagascar after that. which was a reli funny movie ^^

then, we went shopping (it was me). he kinda surprised me coz willing to look at clothes and accessories with me. i alwayz tot these stuff would bore guyz XD

later, i even had him going for gui ling gao coz i nvr tried it b4 lol.

reli had a great time today la basically. was greatful of him being so caring. (thankx yah!!!)


"plz, even if u're not happy today, tell me that u're happy."


lol, dun worry. i am.

3 comments:

*NSChyn* said...

Isshxx..!! Never date me out!!! OVER~
SAD!!!

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

walao~ i asked u out so many times. u summor dare gimme reasons like i got camp, cc trip, go gaigai with frenz, go home bla bla bla. 1 blame me sobzzzzz. over!!!

*NSChyn* said...

I nv cheat u wad!!!
Isshhxx!!
I dun wanna date u out!! :p