Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THE LONGEST DISTANCE EVER~

there was once someone told me this





itz saddening when u actually like someone but he seems so far from u
u could only look, and not a chance to speak to him
to know him, to share his ups and downs
the twinge of jealousy when u saw him
with ur gal frenz
and u wish u were beside there
laughing and joking away
smiling at the look of his face



fairytales reli do not happen to me
but i recalled
that someone ask me this b4
which is more hurtful
not being noticed by the guy u liked
or breakups
i took the latter 1
for me
looking from a distance
and supporting him quietly
making sure his burdens are lessened
probz are solved, sadness is eased
and a smile is alwayz dere
i guess
thatz reli meaningful

so tatz exactly wat i'll b doing now
and still believing tat
my fairytale will become a reality soon

No comments: