Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ERRMMMMM........

started the week feeling bored and perhaps not in the mood at all.

aikx dunno watz wrong with me

feels like i cant reli feel
as happy and carefree as last time
izit the aura here tatz not suitable
or the prob is with me
still undefined...

anywayz,
physical pharmacy test today
it was erm... haizz did some silly mistakes
and even forgot smth that i juz memorized
damn sad
tis subject
i could only hope to score from these tests
coz it seemz tat this lecturer
he was very very stingy in markz
seniors said u'll die kao kao in finalz
worries me like hell
and now i go put myself in tis situation
kanasai big time....

ppl were happy with the test ended
a fren even sounded grateful
tat i told her to memo a part
that actually came out in test today
but fuck it, that was also the smth that i forgotten
i hate mental blocks

T__T

and heterocyclic test results was out
3 more to full marks
but dunno watz wrong
i was disappointed with it too
y cant i learn
the meaning of gratitude??
upset coz i was a lil bit lower than the rest
but y cant i stop myself
from comparing
and juz judge myself????
damn stupid, since sem1 also laidat
keep telling myself
i duwan compare i duwan compare
but y still laidat??
make myself miserable for ntg nia~
u muz learn to let loose, suyuen!!!!!
asyik like tis,
u gonna kisiao b4 u graduate!!

chatted with mom,
spilled out all the bu shuang-ness
feeling much better now
still got more tests to go!
stop thinking wat has passed,
focus on the upcoming ones!!!


valentine's day coming
adui..... so wat...
itz juz anthr day for me
celebrate myself lorr!!

2 comments:

-william- said...

competition in pharma so high de har..

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

grrrr..... yeah....

beh tahan @__@