Saturday, February 7, 2009

FAMILY DAY 2009-HAPPY PHARMILY

ystdy was full rehearsal for performance family day till 7.30pm. and suddenly they decided to add two more characters in the drama.. and of them was held by me.... try guess wat it is b4 u scroll down...whakakakakakakka

as early as 7.30am, medic fac was never that cheerful with loud music blasting away and 3rd years arranging the game stations and registration going on etc. after we got our badges, we did some last practice, laughing at each other's extreme SS-ness and great expressions.

started off with some aerobic
den it was time for the outdoor games
there were 10 stations
and they have all sorts of games
it reminded us of the fun fair type
u know
throwing coins into the boxes to get points and stuff
it was quite fun act
but the mood is spoilt with the increasing hot weather
and we din wanna get ourselves sweaty
coz later wanna make up and look nice
for drama ma....... XDXD


due to some technical error we couldn't take part in the indoor games
so we rushed to the bathroom
roomie was a great make-up artist
i couldn't blif she could act make me
looking juz exactly the role i'm holding

she's marvellous, i can't ask for more
drama crew were amazed with it too
plus with my glare and evil squint
gawd.... i'm purr-fect XD
now juz gotta depend on my acting
which i was feeling good with it
coz i actually offered myself for it
was excited with such cool character
i wanted to bring out
the nastiness in me
not juz remain sweet and simple
all the time
i know i can do it, coz i have
high confidence in myself.
yeah~ bring it on!!

letz check this out......


wat will u do if this thing sneaks behind u when u're looking at urself in the mirror..?
yup, i'm the evilish, scary Devil!!!!! grrrargh!!!
i knew i was half successful
when a kid passed in front of me
and he shouted, "HANTU!"
ok i think i sorta scare him too
coz i was making all those scary looks at him
baring my teeth and looking at him fiercely
the playfulness in me is boiling up again
it has alwayz been my favourite to
get playful with kidz
and then, he started to show those stunt moves
of Ultraman-like
and me also followed the same
but i did a wong fei hung version
meihui: "u also gila with him ah!"
and then that boy,
he ran to abang najib, our dept.'s assistant,
and tried to hide behind him
pointing at me
abang najib laughed
and said "itu orang lah!!"
whakakakakakakakaka~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
drama was about to start *heart thumping*
we went in, stood beside the stage
waited for own's turn
and then this same boy
he came in with a balloon
and then he spotted me
laughed and called me hantu again
gave him my best cruel evil smile
this time he was braver
came to me and stood beside me
patted him on the head
kidz are so adorable!! gosh~
juz simply love friendly kidz
hmmmmm..............
told him to sit with the audience
so that he can see me clearer later
he did XD
finally it was my turn
went up the stage
hunching and extended my hands
glanced at every1 evilly
and then
A HIGH PITCHED SHRILL LAUGH
and
A DEEP SCARY VOICE( like i'm about to swallow u)
did my role so well
i was even surprised with myself and my acting skills XD
ahhh... love every moment of it!
frenz were congratulating
"my god, u're so scary!"
"i can never do tat. it looks so real!"
lolxxx.... see? knew i can make ppl say tat ^o^
too bad i forgotten to ask sum1 to record it for me
aikxxx
anywayz,everyone was fantabulous
in their parts contributing in this drama
they're all great actors and actresses
with creative storyline and cool music
it was a booming success
considering we hardly rehearsed
and my role was juz only included
the day before ^^
i'm sure if there's an award
for best performance
it'll be the first years (tatz us!)
FIRST YEAR POWER!!
more pix. enjoy, peeps!!


the best drama crew pharmacy ever had ^^





third years were great too. theyt were the ones who organised tis family day.all the backdrops and decorations and the flow of the whole event and the MOST important, their hard work and spirit. i juz have smth to say: CONGRATULATIONS!! u guyz rocks!!!

gotta get some good rest b4 starting intensive revision soon..... ciaozzz

No comments: