Sunday, February 15, 2009

LET THESE BE OVER SOON....

examz and examz. i tink i'm going mad soon. least is depression ( and i got a feeling i've ady had a gist of it T__T)

better not pressure myself. wouldn't wanna enter asylum b4 i could get my degree. but wargh.. i reli cant stand it anymore!!!!!

spent my pityful valentine's day with books and notes and headaches. but i was grateful. had frenz who greeted me. thanks guyz, for remembering me ^^ mom got me this lovely wallet, as a small token for v-day. u know mom, i've alwayz wanted to say tis and i've been repeating for like zillionth time, u are a darling to me!! i cant imagine life without u. dun need to imagine, i'll take my life if u left me. mom, i love u alot. the way u support me, guide me throughout my ups and downs, the love and time and care u poured on me, itz undefined and not even all the money in the world can pay for this. u were there when i'm dealing with depression and misery, u were the angel that i worshipped since i was born, u were everything God has blessed me with. gosh, i shud keep this for mother's day i think. XD

proceed.

anyway, a good fren came to my coll to watch the sukmum basketball competition. gosh, so unexpected, but nevertheless i was glad to see him and the rest of the KMJ-ians that i missed so so so very much. they're like the coolest frenz that i ever had the fortune to meet. no matter how many palz i earned in UM, it's juz never the same with all of u ppl. hopefully we can go out yamcha one day la, if pharmacy hasnt turned me into a mad woman yet.

received a valentine's msg from someone. my gawd, i cant blif he did. ya lar i admit, i got a crush on him la. like him for his fun-loving character. ok stop. aint exposing too much in bloggie.

ciaoz... 2 hours of freaking on9 and acting like tests are ages away. benkyou!!!!

No comments: