Tuesday, June 30, 2009

EWWW... LOOK AT URSELF IN THE MIRROR B4 APPROACHING PRETTY GALS K....

i finally realised i have market around the old men too. was at popular yesterday. reading magazines while waiting for mom and sis for lunch. den suddenly tis reli slimy old man came around and asked, "u chinese or malay?" i looked at him and had him repeated 3 times only iunderstood wat he was asking. after telling him, he walked off and i tot case settled. den he came near me again and..

"today no school?"
"no"
"where did u study, wat name?"

ok u tink i'm a small lil gal talking to a stranger. but i always talk to strangers and ntg has happen to me so far. and i tot he was the manager of the store or smth trying to make some conversation coz i've been there for quite a long time.

and then.."ur fon number?" and took out his fon, ready to save those lil digits he was quite incredulously convinced i would give him. excuse me even if u have no ethics watsoever, at least ask may i have ur fon num. u're talking to a temporary moral teacher, for fon num's sake.

waved no nicely to him. and he kept his fon and walked off. swtttt i wonder wat he saw in me. i dun exactly look pretty. in normal tee and shorts with my glasses on. and large acne around my face. but i consider him good taste anyway. my advice is clearly written as my title.

few mins later, i heard someone mumbling behind me. looked and saw anthr filthy old guy, looking worse den me in his shorts and white tee. mumbling mumbling mumbling. not a slightest idea wat he was talking. in fact i tink he was a bit loose in the head. din seem to know what he was doing. den he stood beside me, opened the mag i took and started browsing thru. and then continued mumbling. omfg~! i gotta pretend i've done reading and went off. popular had so many weirdos lurking around me!!

went for anthr shopping spree with bestie at midvalley last week. we were darn determined to buy smth from there. robinson's kononnye sale. so, went over to gardens. yeah sale. even with 90% discount i still gotta think twice. but it was at isetan i found my current dream boutique. Iora. fell in love with its clothes at 1U. yeah it wasnt tat cheap but i love the blouses, skirts and everything! so very sophisticated and exactly the styles i like. limiting only 1 blouse from there, i had a hard time choosing, kept changing after one anthr to compare. and finally i picked tis


my gorgeous new lime green blouse from Iora! love the comfortable material and nice design. and it makes me look slim in it. thumbs up! =)
and i dun have this colour anyway.
check out their purchase bags.
so nice for a bag!!!!

that's my keychain. bday pressie from sis
lol i love tis bag. tat explains the reason for the many pics of it.
von dear also got a superb blouse from there. gals, u wanna pamper urself? go for Iora=)
got smth from gardens. so headed to midvalley once more. i wanted a dress. so here it is. found tis sweet lil one in Colours.
look at the pretty floral print on it!!! and tis dress makes me look slimmer lolx..
now i am waiting for my salary to arrive. wanna sew the hole i had in my wallet. but hey, spending alot on things i love is part of me. i enjoy pampering myself =)
ok bedtime for me!nitezzzz

No comments: