Monday, June 15, 2009

TRAIN HARD, EAT LESS!!

with tis, i proudly announced that for two days i went swimming, i did a whooping total of 229laps!! whakaka ofcoz, it's the 25m 1 lar. (i can almost hear some green monsters making faces at me and mumbled "cheh, 229 only mar, very geng meh?") whahaha i dun carre wat u tink, it's a great achievement for me. haven't been training ever since SUKMUM ended. which was like... 5months plus ago? =="" watever.

1st day was 100 laps. whoa, i was dead hungry by then. went to a restaurant near mines wonderland. one of my favourites. the paper-wrapped chicken esp. omg!! i ate like all those ppl who were starved for days. (paisehnyer..) so the 100lapz made no effect in reducing my layers of fat. huarrghhhh ~~!!!

2nd day better. got intention to swim 150 lapz. but c c only 129lapz. sis stopped after 100+ not as many as mine. swimming on my own bored me. called mom and went somewhere for lunch. yikes, anthr few thousands of calories consumed, including my yummie McDonald's green apple sundae. sis was trying to force me into eating my Possessed (tatz my nickname for my most most fave, the goodest, the betterest, the bestest Big Apple Donut-Duren Duren!). tis round, innocent-looking bread with durian feelings in it can actually makes me go ecstatic with the 1st bite. de way it tickles my taste buds makes me shudder. ok so now i'm talking like a possessed gal. and thats where the nickname comes from too. mom and sis also started using it. ystdy mom was like "gonna eat ur Possessed today?" uh huh. no. i wanna lose weight ==""

ooohh..... look at the texture. i wanna squeeze it !

Possessed in a seducing voice, "eat me, suyuen babe. i know u want me.."

anyway, i give up dieting and making myself thin. swimming doesnt help. it'll gimme a bodybuilder look. and i cant be suyuen if i starve myself. i live to eat!! tried some clothes at Comma ystdy. the sizes were only meant for: skinny models and anorexic gals. in de end i only managed to get a blouse about my size. is the economy tat bad till cloth is not enaf, or juz gals are getting more skeleton-like nowadays? haiz dunno. jealous betul. i mau kurus...~~

updating anthr bloggie. byeeeeee

2 comments:

KiM said...

train less, eat more!

S.U.Y.U.E.N I.S. M.E. said...

gilar ah u. i will do it if u promise to pay for the exclusive package in Marie France Bodyline. blerrrks whahaaahaaaaaaa