Friday, June 12, 2009

SUYUEN FOUND SOMETHING CUTE!!

today went shopping at sunway pyramid. bought my pretty Hush puppies blouse. finally i found the correct size and correct colour, yay!! ok i sounded so childish, summor go "i want, i want!" like 38 gal. salesboy also looked at me and quickly yanked out the hanger for me. *embarrassed*
anyway, it made me happy wat, u dun jealous wor! XD i know u feel like slapping me. i stand here and wait for u to do so. ^^

den proceed to a shoe boutique. not for me lor, i tink i got enaf shoes so far. 1 high heels, 1 gladiator type sandals, 2 pairs for my lectures, 2 for casual wear. cukup la kan. den i entered the shop innocently, no intention to buy 1. mom suddenly, "eh, tis 1 nice!" and threw 1 on the floor. for me. i looked at it. omg...... orgasm! my nafsu membuak-buak like boiling water. it was these super gorgeous white-like-ur-face cream heels. yikeesssss!!!

no i duwan.
yes i want.
no, i say i duwan.
duh, who cares wat u said. i want it.
eheh, u cant influence me. when i say i duwan, i will keep my word.

and i walked out the boutique. with that super gorgeous white-like-ur-face cream heels.

XD i cant help it!!! but i swear i'll have this as the last pair till a few more months. if not, all my shoes will disappear and i'll have ntg to wear. i promise. i promise.....

hunted for my buddy's bday present as well. found smth tat made me faint with awe. smth so cute i cant take my eyes off it. bought 2 of diff types. one for buddy, one for me. even now when typing this out, i was throwing admiring glances at it. ok go ahead and laugh if u want to. but wait till u see it, u'll come back visiting my blog all the time juz to have a look at it. whakakakaaaazzz~~


presenting....


TADAAAA~~!!!!!!


MY CUTE LIL PIGGIE LITTER BIN!!!!
XDXD *blow flying kisses*


u like u like?? *winkz*


the function hor, u open the piggie's head, and it'll reveal a compartment..



see it????? lolz



u can either throw ur unwanted papers in it and make it as a rubbish bin or...



u can put ur stuff in there (my idea)! multi-purpose!!



dun u tink it's juz too adorable to be true?? XD

u make me happy, litter-bin!! kakakaaaa
gave dad his father's day gift juz now. which i bought from mid valley. eii i choose myself 1 leh.... let's see how good my taste is.....


DANG!!! nice rite nice rite??
lol mom and sis were also impressed with it. said it made dad looked so much younger. aww... i never doubt my taste, man!! it kinda made u wish i'll get a gift for u too rite? lolx ok i'm so perasan, i know. thanks so much for the compliment yah! ^^
let's see wat i can get for mom next. i still owe her a bday gift. daaaa....

No comments: